Leading the Lean|Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework™ 4.0
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.0) has become a dominate method for scaling Agile and Scrum within the enterprise and has a significant success record.
Join us in San Francisco within a premium learning environment where it is a pleasure to learn. Learn from seasoned Agile and SAFe 4.0 practitioners within an executive environment conducive to maximum immersion and knowledge sharing.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework 4.0, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe Teams, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
Leading SAFe 4.0 training is available for individual registration at public venues or as a private on-site engagement for your company. All certified training is recognized by Scaled Agile Framework Academy.
Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and qualityBy the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
- These classes will prepare you to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) and SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification exams.
- Important knowledge to actively participate within SAFe programs
- Knowledge and experience with advanced practices within Agile
- Understand how to organize and lead large complex software development initiatives
- We promise a highly engaging immersion course that ensures high retention of concepts and practices
- Students are encouraged to work through the concepts via real-life examples, which provide better internalization and retention
- Practical implementation techniques for all parts of Scaled Agile Framework are provided
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™ 4.0
- An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe for Teams”
- Paid as part of registration
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam